Monday, September 20, 2010

1000 FREE LEADS NOW!!!!!!!

Make $$$ Today 1000 Free Leads When You Start Your Company...



About UCS Industries

UCS Industries focus on software development for credit repair and debt settlement assistance new and existing companies. We offer the training, outsourcing, web CMS entire system and software for a very low price. 

With one of the best companies to offer your clients the highest fixed deletion ratio and start-of-the-art software, you can focus on growing your business MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!!

                  Call Us Today


314-725-7070

866-900-8271 ext 735

Contact Information

UCS Industries
200 S Hanley Ste 1108
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63105
866.900.8271 ext 735
314.725.7070

UCS Tracker Software Features

*Client Management
*Web CMS
*24/7 Online Access
                     *User  Employee Management
                            *Auto Email Notifications
                     *Customize Welcome Emails
                                  *Robust Sales CRM
                       *Affiliate Management System
                     *Revolutionary Broker Portal
                                   *Demand Draft
                                 *More!!

                Click here to view software


1000 FREE LEADS

You heard right!!! We want to see you succeed that we will give you these leads to import into your system and start making $$$ TODAY

Testimonies

I've been in the credit repair business for about 5 years. Since I started using the UCS Tracker Software for the past 11 months, my business has been growing at an alarming rate. No more paying to do my own processing, I can focus on my business. Thanks Donnell keep up the good work. 

Ray
Tennesse  

I've never own a business until now. I was looking to start a credit repair company and found you guys on line. I did my research first and found that UCS Industries has the best credit repair software for the right price. We just started this business and I can't believe how much money we made thus far. 

Sanel
UCS of Missouri
Credit Repair etc... 

No comments:

Post a Comment